Santa Fe River Trail
The river trail is paved trail corridor that turns into pavement through the heart of Santa Fe. The trail features some great scenery and good views of the Santa Fe river corridor. The ride is appropriate for all types of cyclists and is a considered a great family ride. The Santa Fe River Trail Tour includes a packed lunch of your choice. We meet you at Patrick Smith Park ride to Frenchy’s Field and turn back around finishing the tour at Patrick Smith.
Approximately 2.5 Hours // 4.6 Miles One Way
Surface: asphalt, pavement
Open: year round
Best Time of Year: spring, summer & fall
6 or More People:
1. Arrive at Patrick Smith Park (1001 Canyon Road, parking lot on E. Alameda)
2. Turn left onto E. Alameda heading South
3. Follow E. Alameda St to De Fouri St.
4. At De Fouri St. leave E. Alameda and enter the paved trail corridor
5. Follow the trail corridor until Camino Carlos Rael
6. Cross the footbridge into Frenchy’s Field Park
7. At Frenchy’s Field turn around and follow the same route back to Patrick Smith Park
Smile, Bikes are so much Fun